#BeKindMST - Kindness Campaign
Our goal for this year is to improve the school community by encouraging kindness.
Acts of Kindness
- Hold the door open for someone
- Help someone clean up their mess
- Give compliments
- Let someone go ahead of you in line
- Smile at others
- Offer help to someone who is struggling (ie: if upset, if being picked on, w/homework, w/a task, etc.)
- Introduce yourself to someone new
- Say "Please" and "Thank You"
- When a peer is sitting alone, ask them to join you
- Do the task no one else wants to do
- Text words of encouragement to a friend
- Make someone laugh
- Eat lunch with someone new
- Pick up trash and put it in the garbage (even if it's not yours)
- Teach someone something new
- Forgive others
- If you see something out of place, FIX IT!
- Do a chore without being asked
- Stay positive for an entire day!
Objective: To cover the board with as many sticky notes as possible each month.
Directions: When someone demonstrates an act of kindness, they should take a sticky note, write down what they did, sign or initial it, then place the note on the "Our Acts of Kindness" board outside of the school store.
As a bonus, take a selfie while posting the note and Instagram it @manchesterschooloftechnology #BeKindMST #BeMST